You are about to download the RPC Server Vsix v0.13.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: VS Code RPC Server, Provides an RPC interface to automate VSCode from other processes ...
Please note that the RPC Server Vsix file v0.13.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-rpc-server-0.13.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.13.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 4.37 MB (4579736 Bytes)
• MD5: cda4187e55d5dac5f8e0533fea554c0a
• SHA1: 0fb5a34c03bda62ca9ff4b15abc67d2a3a09f7f9
• SHA256: 419bd7227eea79af43aa3ed088643fe08072ec5fc818c00ef5e51743c99e6c46
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
RPC Server is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Henning Dieterichs, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides an RPC interface to automate VSCode from other processes ... Learn More >
How to Install RPC Server From a VSIX
You can easily install the RPC Server extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-rpc-server-0.13.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
RPC Server Version History