You are about to download the x86 Instruction Reference Vsix v0.4.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: Intel x86 instruction reference in a VS Code custom Activity Bar view ...
Please note that the x86 Instruction Reference Vsix file v0.4.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: x86-0.4.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 2.15 MB (2252817 Bytes)
• MD5: 7154faa318801e0e5e67797b2c071ab3
• SHA1: d63c8c440e6febc3862466b6efe5552efb607bc0
• SHA256: 3c0160be3c28f62ee85c39f19b22dbce19fd2bc14e541f6c11d7e123380b3e1a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also x86 Instruction Reference is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
x86 Instruction Reference is a freeware extension for VS Code published by whiteout, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Intel x86 instruction reference in a VS Code custom Activity Bar view , VS Code extension ... Learn More >
How to Install x86 Instruction Reference From a VSIX
You can easily install the x86 Instruction Reference extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. x86-0.4.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
x86 Instruction Reference Version History