You are about to download the Python AST Preview Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: Preview the AST of your Python code ...
Please note that the Python AST Preview Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: python-ast-preview-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 50.68 KB (51895 Bytes)
• MD5: 0fcd6e01050eb4b96297cff7f9eb5175
• SHA1: 94dc99168822b9742b76f9b6d3c6feb34514e3f0
• SHA256: 878147c0af24f3d960ba1c6c3c650f5a4a896e730dc8df58da27fa5269d80dc5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Python AST Preview is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Python AST Preview is a freeware extension for VS Code published by azeemba, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Preview the AST of your Python code , VSCode extension to preview the Python AST of the active file ... Learn More >
How to Install Python AST Preview From a VSIX
You can easily install the Python AST Preview extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. python-ast-preview-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).