You are about to download the Boxes Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: boxes, Basic ASCII symbols for your basic drawing needs ...
Please note that the Boxes Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: boxes-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 6.99 KB (7159 Bytes)
• MD5: 157a14069f0ed24be124a8b6bb357869
• SHA1: 1a68750c6f43daada0b07eff8b823ea6e1e4fc8a
• SHA256: 9e6c184939d898c354196c7f3132e73dcb51a5f8c2e7b4abfbff0833deebff93
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Boxes is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Usama, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Basic ASCII symbols for your basic drawing needs , Basic ASCII symbols for your basic box drawing needs ... Learn More >
How to Install Boxes From a VSIX
You can easily install the Boxes extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. boxes-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).