You are about to download the Memento Inputs Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: Create task inputs that remember their last-used values ...
Please note that the Memento Inputs Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: memento-inputs-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 4.98 KB (5095 Bytes)
• MD5: 8efa975bbdbac14931062fa9d680ffbb
• SHA1: a7d2693729574fbfc27b9f9f2e4f176bba6265dd
• SHA256: e57355dd91f821ce3a008c1f1adc0cdba11d3a405e9ba8a30b0487712780ad5b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Memento Inputs is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Joel Spadin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Create task inputs that remember their last-used values , Visual Studio Code task inputs that remember their last-used values ... Learn More >
How to Install Memento Inputs From a VSIX
You can easily install the Memento Inputs extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. memento-inputs-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).