You are about to download the Micro-S Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: micro-s, This is an extension about microservices. ...
Please note that the Micro-S Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: micro-s-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 17.01 KB (17416 Bytes)
• MD5: 715e0222ed7d85a4a8c254a7b8565aa3
• SHA1: 04ddb74b97ad80275466792f2d6e24cd0985fdb5
• SHA256: 9178f12cbd2309cbd6f6eddd0259f42079b280bbb0c590d0dab05a91339bb116
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Micro-S is a freeware extension for VS Code published by wyy, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
This is an extension about microservices. ... Learn More >
How to Install Micro-S From a VSIX
You can easily install the Micro-S extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. micro-s-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).