You are about to download the d2-hash-lookup Vsix v2.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: hover numbers to get their D2 manifest lookup ...
Please note that the d2-hash-lookup Vsix file v2.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: d2-hash-lookup-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 196.39 KB (201107 Bytes)
• MD5: 8f7f2a56934b55ba64f46d601e038c9e
• SHA1: 41aeae22f5ae3a19fea8347af2037aa5bc9367c8
• SHA256: 0df7037efbf14aa451efb9090af9a32133e82e1038b67f7958b8f0cf2bc678c6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
d2-hash-lookup is a freeware extension for VS Code published by sundevour, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
hover numbers to get their D2 manifest lookup ... Learn More >
How to Install d2-hash-lookup From a VSIX
You can easily install the d2-hash-lookup extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. d2-hash-lookup-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
d2-hash-lookup Version History