You are about to download the Emacs-Region-macOS Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.11.1 and up: emacs-region-macos, this extension provides region selection like emacs ...
Please note that the Emacs-Region-macOS Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: emacs-region-macos-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.11.1 and up
• File Size: 4.44 KB (4542 Bytes)
• MD5: 074ab3ce243dc40a97a463728198d0f4
• SHA1: e08159050c521fbe82f5787733389c88858ef9a4
• SHA256: 93840e2b55e2e86efd4b9bc5c6c6c6283a79128dc628ec40ad38f9c946ffc3c3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Emacs-Region-macOS is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Emacs-Region-macOS is a freeware extension for VS Code published by lmauromb, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
this extension provides region selection like emacs , This is extension for Visual Studio Code to provide function of region selection like Emacs ... Learn More >
How to Install Emacs-Region-macOS From a VSIX
You can easily install the Emacs-Region-macOS extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. emacs-region-macos-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).