You are about to download the Tcl Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: Tcl syntax highlighting ...
Please note that the Tcl Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-tcl-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 8.27 KB (8466 Bytes)
• MD5: 8f2e7295e48115da62bc037f00649944
• SHA1: 246016d29b44e3e0a246e6aff12548411f16da09
• SHA256: f429e72247d51b21b399513043316ffc79495cccd7dc6b80499e95185dce68f0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Tcl is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Tcl is a freeware extension for VS Code published by bkromhout, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Tcl syntax highlighting , Tcl Syntax Highlighter for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Tcl From a VSIX
You can easily install the Tcl extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-tcl-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Tcl Version History