You are about to download the Ext-import Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: provides import completion for files with any extension ...
Please note that the Ext-import Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ext-import-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 3.22 MB (3371303 Bytes)
• MD5: e84e895c008339d3f4cf548aec87630d
• SHA1: 603a0fa3672ab4b5706bf94bc98d09fd6d9d4e2d
• SHA256: 22303d6492fdbc97bd057c2a65a611d3fa9dfdf5e5e146cd92f08e2c88a42cf4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Ext-import is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Ext-import is a freeware extension for VS Code published by sodiac, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
provides import completion for files with any extension , file autocomplete for visual studio code ... Learn More >
How to Install Ext-import From a VSIX
You can easily install the Ext-import extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ext-import-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Ext-import Version History