You are about to download the NumberMonger Vsix v0.5.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.18.0 and up: Sum up selected numbers. Insert a sequence of numbers at the multi-cursor positions. Start the sequence at an arbitrary number and with arbitrary stepsize. Convert hex values to decimal or binary and vice versa. ...
Please note that the NumberMonger Vsix file v0.5.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: numbermonger-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.18.0 and up
• File Size: 1.07 MB (1117616 Bytes)
• MD5: 6551e13416c83743d1fd1d7bd7c5242c
• SHA1: 5ad44d8d510e0b22c938bd494e5fd92ef805209e
• SHA256: bb02aafe515107783dec52bb73cd5e6a04aa665e6a51b6dd9efc9c00beae6266
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
NumberMonger is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Software Ape, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Sum up selected numbers. Insert a sequence of numbers at the multi-cursor positions. Start the sequence at an arbitrary number and with arbitrary stepsize. Convert hex values to decimal or binary and vice versa. , NumberMonger is a VSCode extension to add a few simple functionalities like summing or creating sequences of numbers in VSCode. ... Learn More >
How to Install NumberMonger From a VSIX
You can easily install the NumberMonger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. numbermonger-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).