You are about to download the Plush Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: Language support for the Go Plush templating package. See https://github.com/gobuffalo/plush or https://godoc.org/github.com/gobuffalo/plush to learn more about the Plush templating package. ...
Please note that the Plush Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: plush-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 85.39 KB (87438 Bytes)
• MD5: 32a6e141dd57c6a1735884a568b8bcc7
• SHA1: 3e3684f89dec0edbafa0d7b39386393c594f0a73
• SHA256: 4e98e60ae2be45a14f810fb02757e08cdc12e63ea0795bb4d315f7d956b8c682
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Plush is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Plush is a freeware extension for VS Code published by CJamesMay, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Language support for the Go Plush templating package. See https://github.com/gobuffalo/plush or https://godoc.org/github.com/gobuffalo/plush to learn more about the Plush templating package. ... Learn More >
How to Install Plush From a VSIX
You can easily install the Plush extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. plush-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).