You are about to download the F# Language Server Vsix v0.1.28 file for Visual Studio Code 1.24.0 and up: F# Language Support using FSharp Compiler Services ...
Please note that the F# Language Server Vsix file v0.1.28 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: fsharp-language-server-0.1.28_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.28
• Requires: VS Code 1.24.0 and up
• File Size: 123.85 MB (129862102 Bytes)
• MD5: 4b95d06e0e15078a967cfe08577c8304
• SHA1: dcdcce87bed257ac0ab59f7b68d473fb0ab507b3
• SHA256: f34d60f2a2a935b5781bbf72ea5de1029750c06ff28547f31e2d840f93abb505
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also F# Language Server is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
F# Language Server is a freeware extension for VS Code published by George Fraser, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
F# Language Support using FSharp Compiler Services ... Learn More >
How to Install F# Language Server From a VSIX
You can easily install the F# Language Server extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. fsharp-language-server-0.1.28_vsixhub.com.vsix).
F# Language Server Version History