You are about to download the Gitmoji Commit Vsix v2.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: A utility to compose GitHub commit messages with emojis. Based on Gitmoji. ...
Please note that the Gitmoji Commit Vsix file v2.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: emojis4git-2.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 37.60 KB (38502 Bytes)
• MD5: f0ef00261d2a15221c0d3da9a9577208
• SHA1: 27a9a9194ca433b103f12188749cd2f80ee5eef9
• SHA256: 33d7ab721c1877df0fcb4061c29f4d3970e73d826340ff2680381101dff3e2a8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Gitmoji Commit is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Gitmoji Commit is a freeware extension for VS Code published by benjaminadk, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A utility to compose GitHub commit messages with emojis. Based on Gitmoji. , VS Code extension for composing Gitmoji commit messages ... Learn More >
How to Install Gitmoji Commit From a VSIX
You can easily install the Gitmoji Commit extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. emojis4git-2.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).