You are about to download the My-Scripts Vsix v0.6.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: my-scripts, https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=laginha87.my-scripts ...
Please note that the My-Scripts Vsix file v0.6.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: my-scripts-0.6.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.6.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 319.45 KB (327121 Bytes)
• MD5: 004279aec7d5f5db2a2ba48ba125ee1d
• SHA1: beb33a196b468e3dd15a21c0e2893d47d3b8a99b
• SHA256: d7cdef67a5d097a13dc8745bd022cba8c4c47fa890d9930632fe476f6a20c8e8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
My-Scripts is a freeware extension for VS Code published by laginha87, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=laginha87.my-scripts ... Learn More >
How to Install My-Scripts From a VSIX
You can easily install the My-Scripts extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. my-scripts-0.6.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).