You are about to download the Simple Assembly Language Vsix v0.3.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: Syntax Highlighting for Stulin's Assembly ...
Please note that the Simple Assembly Language Vsix file v0.3.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: simple-assembly-language-0.3.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 34.53 KB (35363 Bytes)
• MD5: 592394193ebe0f320db8d57f90bfb688
• SHA1: 7e1bd8de6519f3f5b1fe52fcd10cba322c190fd7
• SHA256: ca0622056150dca017952b8185d57043b609cd26ad7fec18e357a1df27a16cc4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Simple Assembly Language is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Simple Assembly Language is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ianh4, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax Highlighting for Stulin's Assembly ... Learn More >
How to Install Simple Assembly Language From a VSIX
You can easily install the Simple Assembly Language extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. simple-assembly-language-0.3.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).