You are about to download the Sort HTML Attributes Vsix v1.0.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.9.0 and up: Sort HTML attributes, Sorting the tag attributes in the specified order ...
Please note that the Sort HTML Attributes Vsix file v1.0.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-sorting-attrs-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.9.0 and up
• File Size: 230.90 KB (236442 Bytes)
• MD5: 34bb3f50d6ea297c0f7a952f286559e4
• SHA1: 600bbef71cbc184096e7af9a74a7363a1b074e91
• SHA256: 4b437cfd33af7c68bb2a4367f132aaf91171dded2f62db668bf87799ea44e3a9
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Sort HTML Attributes is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Sort HTML Attributes is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Raphaël Balet, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Sorting the tag attributes in the specified order , 🔌 VS Code plugin for sorting of the tag attributes in the specified order. ... Learn More >
How to Install Sort HTML Attributes From a VSIX
You can easily install the Sort HTML Attributes extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-sorting-attrs-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Sort HTML Attributes Version History