You are about to download the Cmp-Helper Vsix v1.1.12 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: cmp-helper, Run cmp-helper from vscode commandline. ...
Please note that the Cmp-Helper Vsix file v1.1.12 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: cmphelper-1.1.12_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.12
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 416.46 KB (426456 Bytes)
• MD5: 120cdaeb4de834a062a5d7821f47dbda
• SHA1: 85dd405048f3f5f7ecfe815a1d11306e91aac9b0
• SHA256: 9d450d3df5e61d17ec4435a0db9306da0e2d30928a3b09f422cff279ca69b11f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Cmp-Helper is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Cmp-Helper is a freeware extension for VS Code published by winpzs, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Run cmp-helper from vscode commandline. ... Learn More >
How to Install Cmp-Helper From a VSIX
You can easily install the Cmp-Helper extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cmphelper-1.1.12_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Cmp-Helper Version History