You are about to download the Organize Imports Vsix v0.1.10 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: vsc-organize-imports, Organize imports in ts/js files. (Keep line structure (single-line/multi-line) and keeps comments) ...
Please note that the Organize Imports Vsix file v0.1.10 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vsc-organize-imports-0.1.10_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.10
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 11.26 MB (11807674 Bytes)
• MD5: 05f399d1a357380d74b7a2a53dd0e666
• SHA1: bf60c33b8030ceaf52ce0169ecab74caa0ec54f8
• SHA256: 249206c79cc7fc26ce08fdbfae4125babdeb549168379891eeb7bca3e3690b32
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Organize Imports is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Organize Imports is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Alf Nielsen, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Organize imports in ts/js files. (Keep line structure (single-line/multi-line) and keeps comments) , Common methods for vscode extensions and vsc-script. ... Learn More >
How to Install Organize Imports From a VSIX
You can easily install the Organize Imports extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vsc-organize-imports-0.1.10_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Organize Imports Version History