You are about to download the Divinity Engine Script Support Vsix v1.0.13 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: VS Code language support for Divinity Engine story scripts ...
Please note that the Divinity Engine Script Support Vsix file v1.0.13 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: divinity-vscode-1.0.13_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.13
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 1.73 MB (1817381 Bytes)
• MD5: 5f4d76bccbf8cd62964700c9ffa7ee2f
• SHA1: 043281a0692cfb60ec3b8c8c866164895195d602
• SHA256: 412bce1f81d679bcf08ee58fb3b6b0bde0a0b8224819d1034fe6dbcf57fdef75
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Divinity Engine Script Support is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Divinity Engine Script Support is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Sebastian Lenz, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VS Code language support for Divinity Engine story scripts , Visual Studio Code language support for Divinity Engine story scripts ... Learn More >
How to Install Divinity Engine Script Support From a VSIX
You can easily install the Divinity Engine Script Support extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. divinity-vscode-1.0.13_vsixhub.com.vsix).