You are about to download the Modern VHDL Vsix v1.0.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.50.0 and up: VHDL Language Support ...
Please note that the Modern VHDL Vsix file v1.0.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-modern-vhdl-support-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.50.0 and up
• File Size: 42.27 KB (43286 Bytes)
• MD5: 02e1e361c76b86ae5d3aaac57b8c871b
• SHA1: daa30c3ac46fa0cc9fb4d3a084ec2883d7e9b82b
• SHA256: 8ba1b0232946529988857ef7bb0886fe101fc22689f072beb7dc30b64b95f112
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Modern VHDL is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Modern VHDL is a freeware extension for VS Code published by rjyoung, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VHDL Language Support , Modern VSCode VHDL Support ... Learn More >
How to Install Modern VHDL From a VSIX
You can easily install the Modern VHDL extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-modern-vhdl-support-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Modern VHDL Version History