You are about to download the Highlight-Words Vsix v0.1.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.23.0 and up: highlight-words, Highlight all occurrences of words or expressions ...
Please note that the Highlight-Words Vsix file v0.1.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: highlight-words-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.23.0 and up
• File Size: 1.27 MB (1333844 Bytes)
• MD5: 2f2825e18f2910b7360689ade9e0b2b7
• SHA1: 1605879632deac036a9e1ebbdbe8cd5726f71143
• SHA256: ca413ac47add12d35d4bd46799569180e6429db807e9a9713038585ebccaa0e2
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Highlight-Words is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Richard Bondi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Highlight all occurrences of words or expressions , vscode extension to highlight all occurrences of words or expression ... Learn More >
How to Install Highlight-Words From a VSIX
You can easily install the Highlight-Words extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. highlight-words-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).