You are about to download the OmniPascal Vsix v0.19.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: OmniPascal - Open Preview, Delphi and FPC support. Including code completion, declaration support, outlining, snippets, syntax highlighting and more. ...
Please note that the OmniPascal Vsix file v0.19.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: omnipascal-0.19.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.19.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 6.43 MB (6739403 Bytes)
• MD5: e07db13c09aac5eea0625555c0d1a5fd
• SHA1: 5d9be5d36ab29b4b169dda8039e6e4ea7854341a
• SHA256: b2f95f28e79951dbf88397141a7121c2506e1da2d5bb9792717f1971f77e51eb
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also OmniPascal is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
OmniPascal is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Wosi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Delphi and FPC support. Including code completion, declaration support, outlining, snippets, syntax highlighting and more. ... Learn More >
How to Install OmniPascal From a VSIX
You can easily install the OmniPascal extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. omnipascal-0.19.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
OmniPascal Version History