You are about to download the Hexo One Vsix v0.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: hexo-one, Making hexo easier to use ...
Please note that the Hexo One Vsix file v0.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: hexo-one-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 3.23 MB (3389849 Bytes)
• MD5: 74a576abcfe9e99a4bc89eef83d8eb4c
• SHA1: 20d124b42f9f56fc44f96363c9acbcc0f0c18a66
• SHA256: 6f132700e49b47a70e7c5a8091b72e22fb8ed4546222d40a32d1285ea61720bc
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Hexo One is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Hexo One is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Malcolm Law, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Making hexo easier to use , A VSCode extension making Hexo easier to use ... Learn More >
How to Install Hexo One From a VSIX
You can easily install the Hexo One extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. hexo-one-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Hexo One Version History