You are about to download the External Libraries Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.12.0 and up: External libraries, Add external libraries to project as symlinks ...
Please note that the External Libraries Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: extlibraries-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.12.0 and up
• File Size: 163.44 KB (167360 Bytes)
• MD5: 0f8b536cc05c6a25dd9e2ef722a1c6c2
• SHA1: 15626c0a3aa3ed6d40ed4824ffbfb27d21383a54
• SHA256: 77c75ef12bf0f0f8ffc19052df3abe2a6df0ffca0500b94891b9a3b3d693a295
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
External Libraries is a freeware extension for VS Code published by dannielarriola, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Add external libraries to project as symlinks , Vs code extension ... Learn More >
How to Install External Libraries From a VSIX
You can easily install the External Libraries extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. extlibraries-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).