You are about to download the ErrorLens Vsix v1.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.24.0 and up: Improve the highlighting of errors, warnings and other language diagnostics. ...
Please note that the ErrorLens Vsix file v1.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: errorlens-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.24.0 and up
• File Size: 62.67 KB (64176 Bytes)
• MD5: f225f15aaf5482b35ded3dda5bae9e6d
• SHA1: 7eb21fd42208a6eecbeb159f4c8ceec448a4a3de
• SHA256: 90c6deb78dc3bd3188ba2edf70ff1a9825734b40bf298f55055959f8c953c723
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also ErrorLens is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
ErrorLens is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Phil Hindle, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Improve the highlighting of errors, warnings and other language diagnostics. , Visual Studio Code extension which enhances the display of errors and warnings. ... Learn More >
How to Install ErrorLens From a VSIX
You can easily install the ErrorLens extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. errorlens-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).