You are about to download the DevOps as Code by XebiaLabs Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: This extension adds YAML support for the XebiaLabs DevOps Platform to Visual Studio Code. ...
Please note that the DevOps as Code by XebiaLabs Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-devops-as-code-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 11.87 MB (12445592 Bytes)
• MD5: 0fe329df94e5e90cd5413181bd966cb0
• SHA1: 549d049b88f188ecc4e2f3edc1c923bfb08b4cdc
• SHA256: c3517c09e7fa2cce7e55648e4917d203dab890722608ae2e1d83b64914e1622d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also DevOps as Code by XebiaLabs is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
DevOps as Code by XebiaLabs is a freeware extension for VS Code published by XebiaLabs, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
This extension adds YAML support for the XebiaLabs DevOps Platform to Visual Studio Code. , YAML support for VS Code with built-in kubernetes syntax support ... Learn More >
How to Install DevOps as Code by XebiaLabs From a VSIX
You can easily install the DevOps as Code by XebiaLabs extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-devops-as-code-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).