You are about to download the Scroll Viewport Vsix v3.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: 📜🖥 Scroll Viewport, Move the screen up and down, like with your mouse ...
Please note that the Scroll Viewport Vsix file v3.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: scroll-viewport-3.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 3.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 8.38 MB (8787245 Bytes)
• MD5: 7c8bec23536af794878fe6430ed8e57c
• SHA1: 066bc8e4ff54b78c048167fcd8f8a805001444ea
• SHA256: de24ac14210f0357a85f6fa9e89055dac05c63a3d285b79d373622e98b6b67d6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Scroll Viewport is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Scroll Viewport is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Brian Malehorn, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Move the screen up and down, like with your mouse ... Learn More >
How to Install Scroll Viewport From a VSIX
You can easily install the Scroll Viewport extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. scroll-viewport-3.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Scroll Viewport Version History