You are about to download the February Frost Vsix v0.2.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.13.0 and up: A light and flat theme based on my dark theme September Steel. ...
Please note that the February Frost Vsix file v0.2.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: february-frost-0.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.13.0 and up
• File Size: 2.03 MB (2133669 Bytes)
• MD5: 944b08d51b6df10fe0b58fc06ef1ff8f
• SHA1: 908aec8ef75246892162602cf6dd5f8baf73f241
• SHA256: 1a3f18998c06eafdea46a5ddb3cd527ce455b550fcad2cf46e4b674e10b4f75f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also February Frost is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
February Frost is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Per Ragnar Edin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A light and flat theme based on my dark theme September Steel. , A light and flat theme for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install February Frost From a VSIX
You can easily install the February Frost extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. february-frost-0.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
February Frost Version History