You are about to download the VS-Auto-Header Vsix v1.0.10 file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: vs-auto-header, Insert header comment after creating a file or opening a file. ...
Please note that the VS-Auto-Header Vsix file v1.0.10 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vs-auto-header-1.0.10_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.10
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 1.11 MB (1168256 Bytes)
• MD5: 9e8487f21071154d078653a15daf2119
• SHA1: fea12676c2e3503a4d482348c977237650063d2f
• SHA256: ff1b6624f803ba8b63ccbb9b63216b2ee38133e94d080dca4746f60cee1ed3f6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
VS-Auto-Header is a freeware extension for VS Code published by APPI Systems, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Insert header comment after creating a file or opening a file. , Visual Studio Code Extension for File Header ... Learn More >
How to Install VS-Auto-Header From a VSIX
You can easily install the VS-Auto-Header extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vs-auto-header-1.0.10_vsixhub.com.vsix).
VS-Auto-Header Version History