You are about to download the JirAux Vsix v1.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: Extension to list,view and create Git-flow like branches from issues ...
Please note that the JirAux Vsix file v1.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: jiraux-1.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 5.90 MB (6184901 Bytes)
• MD5: bd8ed5e4b7fecab35a125085c130547e
• SHA1: f4967d03147c19d73602263909b924ddc8f8efe8
• SHA256: 34cd96d3a0988ca5135e3f2d7726e386e89ab89e221fc0d621a4d7136fd79903
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also JirAux is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
JirAux is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Semih Onay, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Extension to list,view and create Git-flow like branches from issues , VSCode extension to list, view your issues and create Git-flow like branches from them ... Learn More >
How to Install JirAux From a VSIX
You can easily install the JirAux extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. jiraux-1.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).