You are about to download the OSL Support Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 0.10.1 and up: Provides snippets, syntax highlighting in osl files based on osl language spec ...
Please note that the OSL Support Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: OpenShadingLanguage-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 0.10.1 and up
• File Size: 30.47 KB (31205 Bytes)
• MD5: e949273b6c88f973e668ba7c47821e4a
• SHA1: d3de5d2d5006ebaeb2e6ece260fe69810270f953
• SHA256: a8c58bab472cba27f355fcc4a618916fbc8a156a86dbc7aa8edaf186ee5d24e1
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also OSL Support is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
OSL Support is a freeware extension for VS Code published by James-Ni, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides snippets, syntax highlighting in osl files based on osl language spec , osl language support for vscode ... Learn More >
How to Install OSL Support From a VSIX
You can easily install the OSL Support extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. OpenShadingLanguage-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
OSL Support Version History