You are about to download the Adaptive Card Viewer Vsix v2.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: Adaptive Card Viewer for Visual Studio Code. ...
Please note that the Adaptive Card Viewer Vsix file v2.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-adaptivecards-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 24.45 KB (25039 Bytes)
• MD5: 3d6d857c91b5d8e04e9dc76f1df01d7f
• SHA1: 1ef9b3f314d80f317fa7b9891e763bfdc9a0eb1d
• SHA256: fea0a5d49da8a9aad84d42fe8224fd5ed82202638eb8ed5016aa70ee10b2011d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Adaptive Card Viewer is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Adaptive Card Viewer is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Tom Laird-McConnell, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adaptive Card Viewer for Visual Studio Code. , A new way for developers to exchange card content in a common and consistent way. ... Learn More >
How to Install Adaptive Card Viewer From a VSIX
You can easily install the Adaptive Card Viewer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-adaptivecards-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).