You are about to download the xHtmlDav Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.1 and up: xhtmldav, XHTML strict structure para Da Vinci ...
Please note that the xHtmlDav Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: xhtmldav-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.1 and up
• File Size: 10.00 KB (10244 Bytes)
• MD5: 39a67ab7ab77b02e8c71a94421c4dea3
• SHA1: 5b5111d9dad67bc54a05120fe612d368713ff225
• SHA256: 7bec80d12381cb0b612560df8bb96883db4ce52b8decd8267c101028a92139c5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also xHtmlDav is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
xHtmlDav is a freeware extension for VS Code published by pedrodanderfer, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
XHTML strict structure para Da Vinci ... Learn More >
How to Install xHtmlDav From a VSIX
You can easily install the xHtmlDav extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. xhtmldav-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).