You are about to download the Ctagsx Vsix v1.2.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.63.2 and up: ctagsx, A fast, cross-platform and working ctags implementation ...
Please note that the Ctagsx Vsix file v1.2.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ctagsx-1.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.63.2 and up
• File Size: 223.28 KB (228638 Bytes)
• MD5: 9fe4cf9034de60c3208da63ecc337bbf
• SHA1: 2f628b3f13234a905a6c6eb9f7be447e9df8055a
• SHA256: 42ab884dc942f780a46b0ca0afc6d189207ddefab7867866f68d5eef5b9a21af
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Ctagsx is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Ctagsx is a freeware extension for VS Code published by jtanx, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A fast, cross-platform and working ctags implementation ... Learn More >
How to Install Ctagsx From a VSIX
You can easily install the Ctagsx extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ctagsx-1.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Ctagsx Version History