You are about to download the VSCode Speech Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.50.0 and up: Text to speech ...
Please note that the VSCode Speech Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: speech-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.50.0 and up
• File Size: 410.54 KB (420394 Bytes)
• MD5: 454c885e99877c9d39d3433a4ca962fe
• SHA1: a2d764c161342752150d4dcf331c1cc40b974aeb
• SHA256: 613ceb9f3d0d1873868cbae2de8d281b4e3fa57fc06d6a35fb92147d0d06746f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VSCode Speech is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VSCode Speech is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Matt Bierner, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Text to speech , Simple text-to-speech extension for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install VSCode Speech From a VSIX
You can easily install the VSCode Speech extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. speech-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
VSCode Speech Version History