You are about to download the Iceberg Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.22.0 and up: Iceberg is a dark blue Visual Studio Code Theme. It brings a cool-headed perspective for your happy coding! (based on Iceberg for VIM) ...
Please note that the Iceberg Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: iceberg-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.22.0 and up
• File Size: 1.40 MB (1464066 Bytes)
• MD5: f6f750b3c653b0c73ed6490e4fde4bae
• SHA1: 7a5e1150744cf436bc9f87e9916c5a784f36964a
• SHA256: 17a9737b9ed1ce87180d843e3813539ca3d09516f95631b81ecec08a23fec167
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Iceberg is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Iceberg is a freeware extension for VS Code published by harg, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Iceberg is a dark blue Visual Studio Code Theme. It brings a cool-headed perspective for your happy coding! (based on Iceberg for VIM) , Iceberg theme for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Iceberg From a VSIX
You can easily install the Iceberg extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. iceberg-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).