You are about to download the ShaderLabFormatter Vsix v0.4.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.73.0 and up: ShaderLabFormatter, An VSCode plugin for formatting of Unity ShaderLab ...
Please note that the ShaderLabFormatter Vsix file v0.4.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: shaderlabformatter-0.4.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.73.0 and up
• File Size: 21.00 KB (21501 Bytes)
• MD5: fc4b72cddf30eb605984b366dca4431b
• SHA1: 2959e5620bbe1063d075f54ac1b86c9524bba818
• SHA256: 8f2318849e4231f54d9c10c722b1f95f3124a1a6bf7b4d6b1af96a3b17ed13e1
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also ShaderLabFormatter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
ShaderLabFormatter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by LiteFeel, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An VSCode plugin for formatting of Unity ShaderLab ... Learn More >
How to Install ShaderLabFormatter From a VSIX
You can easily install the ShaderLabFormatter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. shaderlabformatter-0.4.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
ShaderLabFormatter Version History