You are about to download the Horizon Theme Vsix v2.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: A beautifully warm dual theme for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Horizon Theme Vsix file v2.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: horizon-theme-vscode-2.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 601.66 KB (616100 Bytes)
• MD5: 9771fe48141fb7f5d86271bd4c40fcad
• SHA1: 772930740dd986b9676d5587b36f4f9ecd786ea8
• SHA256: 6cfa5c3ee75fb600d7366eb41cbd5deaf9330c49a2d02a92ecc8f66f60aa08b2
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Horizon Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Horizon Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by jolaleye, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A beautifully warm dual theme for Visual Studio Code , 🎨 A beautifully warm dual theme for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Horizon Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Horizon Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. horizon-theme-vscode-2.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).