You are about to download the Open Folder Context Menus Vsix v0.0.12 file for Visual Studio Code 1.59.0 and up: Open Folder Context Menus for VS Code, Quickly open a new instance of VS Code from the Explorer ...
Please note that the Open Folder Context Menus Vsix file v0.0.12 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-opennewinstance-0.0.12_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.12
• Requires: VS Code 1.59.0 and up
• File Size: 110.25 KB (112891 Bytes)
• MD5: 920facf8801a952b77346c150569bb51
• SHA1: fd82754aba9b6ae5220cc0705936115817c9169d
• SHA256: ac702a0bcb93df536f081cbbc5d11f7af217805e97314861b8849888de5fafdc
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Open Folder Context Menus is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Chris Dias, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Quickly open a new instance of VS Code from the Explorer , VS Code extension to open a new instance from the Explorer ... Learn More >
How to Install Open Folder Context Menus From a VSIX
You can easily install the Open Folder Context Menus extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-opennewinstance-0.0.12_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Open Folder Context Menus Version History