You are about to download the Paste from Web Vsix v1.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: Takes a resource via URL (.js, .png, .html, ...) and downloads/copies it to a place the user selects ...
Please note that the Paste from Web Vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-pfw-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 2.36 MB (2477962 Bytes)
• MD5: 04dfeef876550a160faa09190e429b6b
• SHA1: 0b3a77d29f0948c445d8facc28399b299bc419e3
• SHA256: 94857e84b285b654f0ae3038fa180029eecdc944a4b04fb3d1f7994a3f896a59
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Paste from Web is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Paste from Web is a freeware extension for VS Code published by BishopCodes, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Takes a resource via URL (.js, .png, .html, ...) and downloads/copies it to a place the user selects , Takes a resource via URL (.js, .png, .html, ...) and downloads/copies it to a place the user selects in VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install Paste from Web From a VSIX
You can easily install the Paste from Web extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-pfw-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Paste from Web Version History