You are about to download the Alternate File Vsix v0.3.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.23.0 and up: Switch to and create spec files for any framework ...
Please note that the Alternate File Vsix file v0.3.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-alternate-file-0.3.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.23.0 and up
• File Size: 777.56 KB (796220 Bytes)
• MD5: 0993bcecde475bd28e5f73b36659cf3c
• SHA1: e24aadc1df54e9f5a8cb47bb9c26686f6b94b930
• SHA256: 05f151a6719b2a2bace064487e2d22f1413e2b24ab1bf5b9310a7be85ea9e1d7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Alternate File is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Alternate File is a freeware extension for VS Code published by will-wow, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Switch to and create spec files for any framework , Switch to and create spec files for any framework in VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Alternate File From a VSIX
You can easily install the Alternate File extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-alternate-file-0.3.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).