You are about to download the JSONPath StatusBar Vsix v2.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.70.0 and up: JSON Path Status Bar, Shows the path to the selected JSON Property in the StatusBar ...
Please note that the JSONPath StatusBar Vsix file v2.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-statusbar-json-path-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.70.0 and up
• File Size: 2.39 MB (2508118 Bytes)
• MD5: a80213f4273469a3343416a6b3c54ba2
• SHA1: 1c68199fdb59d78bd3a41b9d592a60ffe0468227
• SHA256: aaf77b0659f54b92b3089b21d76272558ad584a92e63d4f75cc1d606e3923d21
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also JSONPath StatusBar is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
JSONPath StatusBar is a freeware extension for VS Code published by richie5um2, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Shows the path to the selected JSON Property in the StatusBar ... Learn More >
How to Install JSONPath StatusBar From a VSIX
You can easily install the JSONPath StatusBar extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-statusbar-json-path-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
JSONPath StatusBar Version History