You are about to download the Better MIPS Support Vsix v0.2.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: Provides better syntax highlighting and snippets for MIPS assembly language ...
Please note that the Better MIPS Support Vsix file v0.2.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: better-mips-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 27.33 KB (27984 Bytes)
• MD5: dc5128e0aa6bab99a08eb47a969fa166
• SHA1: 40c3caafc8aa499867601b37e177874ee9c081d3
• SHA256: 80ad81e673eeb968142d1c5c00b53a16be72b8c383b25b8daf7bc980a1797cef
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Better MIPS Support is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Better MIPS Support is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Radu Vasilescu, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides better syntax highlighting and snippets for MIPS assembly language , Better MIPS assembly support in Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Better MIPS Support From a VSIX
You can easily install the Better MIPS Support extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. better-mips-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).