You are about to download the Cquery Vsix v0.1.10 file for Visual Studio Code 1.22.0 and up: cquery, Low-latency language server for C++. Highly scalable and designed for huge code bases. ...
Please note that the Cquery Vsix file v0.1.10 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: cquery-0.1.10_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.10
• Requires: VS Code 1.22.0 and up
• File Size: 3.43 MB (3593871 Bytes)
• MD5: 8ee9c61a9fc14a645db0afc9c445e54b
• SHA1: e9e39291a63952e39471ec8146ffff9482ee6fe8
• SHA256: ed665768cb5d031e334e586933fa1fb3f6b1cf07f3864f9083eef3c4c56f4a71
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Cquery is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Cquery is a freeware extension for VS Code published by cquery-project, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Low-latency language server for C++. Highly scalable and designed for huge code bases. , cquery plugin for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Cquery From a VSIX
You can easily install the Cquery extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cquery-0.1.10_vsixhub.com.vsix).