You are about to download the Journal View Vsix v0.0.26 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: vscode-journal-view, Extends the vscode-journal extension with a viewlet ...
Please note that the Journal View Vsix file v0.0.26 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-journal-view-0.0.26_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.26
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 46.82 KB (47946 Bytes)
• MD5: a172a909dbd17190bc8f177827507bb1
• SHA1: 0b8c668e76b9c200272eb5406f3df394e0f29de1
• SHA256: 63ccd60beb21fa64924cd3b26aa8469187ee9804feab3102e17054a9747fed9d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Journal View is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Gruntfuggly, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Extends the vscode-journal extension with a viewlet , Adds a sidebar viewlet for vscode-journal ... Learn More >
How to Install Journal View From a VSIX
You can easily install the Journal View extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-journal-view-0.0.26_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Journal View Version History