You are about to download the Custom Coloring Vsix v1.4.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: Easy to use word colorization ...
Please note that the Custom Coloring Vsix file v1.4.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: CustomColoring-1.4.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.4.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 162.65 KB (166552 Bytes)
• MD5: eb068f0392384ad65d5c80983b5eeda4
• SHA1: 1edcde9a147805d6a2d6d551ad47e3b4415a8c59
• SHA256: ff6574d70bb0ea09c58bcc1c1736c64e10704aef1eb2e22a5d6671d18661b07f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Custom Coloring is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Custom Coloring is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Altrue, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Easy to use word colorization ... Learn More >
How to Install Custom Coloring From a VSIX
You can easily install the Custom Coloring extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. CustomColoring-1.4.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).