You are about to download the Spectrogram Vsix v2.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.71.0 and up: Spectrogram, Realtime Spectrogram ...
Please note that the Spectrogram Vsix file v2.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: spectrogram-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.71.0 and up
• File Size: 278.85 KB (285541 Bytes)
• MD5: f3419691a985bd3ae05d8cf126ebdc3e
• SHA1: 7df9e91b966e61987e8abd41adeb847481612a01
• SHA256: bf1b1b965c1cd70c86a14dc609e65db3f3730e43acdfb2149bd05d36bd04c43e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Spectrogram is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Spectrogram is a freeware extension for VS Code published by lanly-dev, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Realtime Spectrogram ... Learn More >
How to Install Spectrogram From a VSIX
You can easily install the Spectrogram extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. spectrogram-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Spectrogram Version History