You are about to download the TypeScript Grammar Extended Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code: Adds recognition of class variables by naming convention as a workaround for the lack of semantic highlighting in VS Code. ...
Please note that the TypeScript Grammar Extended Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ts-grammar-extended-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code
• File Size: 22.00 KB (22524 Bytes)
• MD5: 4cb0cf6988b393c8ee4c9c187383ec5b
• SHA1: 4a4fc686c3bd65796f0424dc2179c299fcd575de
• SHA256: 63e8c99c0fffa80b36047d4b85aafee5ac060933ede7a21c464ca76b9ffdaea7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also TypeScript Grammar Extended is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
TypeScript Grammar Extended is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Danny McGee, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds recognition of class variables by naming convention as a workaround for the lack of semantic highlighting in VS Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install TypeScript Grammar Extended From a VSIX
You can easily install the TypeScript Grammar Extended extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ts-grammar-extended-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
TypeScript Grammar Extended Version History