You are about to download the Better C Syntax Vsix v1.13.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: The bleeding edge of C syntax ...
Please note that the Better C Syntax Vsix file v1.13.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: better-c-syntax-1.13.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.13.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 333.17 KB (341166 Bytes)
• MD5: caabe36ad36c5fb625b01bca99242114
• SHA1: b2eab6879527a674d72f078dda3197537f49f8ba
• SHA256: 2e4291bc76d4a50b4d214c52ebd49d7992f5b445fdedf0265a8290b7272098ee
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Better C Syntax is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Better C Syntax is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jeff Hykin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
The bleeding edge of C syntax , The source of VS Code's C++ syntax highlighting ... Learn More >
How to Install Better C Syntax From a VSIX
You can easily install the Better C Syntax extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. better-c-syntax-1.13.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Better C Syntax Version History